The Asset Reliability Practitioner [ARP] Category II “Reliability Engineer Core Education” is intended for industrial reliability engineers charged with helping the organization improve reliability and performance, and for anyone else in the organization who desires to have an in-depth knowledge of the reliability and performance improvement process.
e.g. reliability engineers, condition monitoring technicians, team leaders, maintenance managers etc.
Prior experience is not required for attending the training course or exam, however Certification requires:
1. Prerequisite of a minimum of 24 months work experience
2. Completing the whole course
3. Passing the exam with a minimum of 70%
2020 Fees per student: (plus 10% GST if course is in Australia)
Included in course fee is:
- On-line course access for 6 months
- Printed course notes (provided at course)
- Catering at course