The Asset Reliability Practitioner [ARP] Category I “Awareness” course is intended as a multi-discipline course - for all Managers (Operations, Maintenance and Production), Supervisors, Planners, Schedulers, Condition Monitoring, Reliability Techs, Engineers and Maintenance personnel.
Reliability is everyone's responsibility and this course is designed as the foundation for plant-wide improvement initiatives.
Prior experience is not required for attending the training course or exam, however Certification requires:
1. Prerequisite of a minimum of 6 months work experience
2. Completing the whole course
3. Passing the exam with a minimum of 70%
Fees per student: (plus 10% GST if course is in Australia)
Included in course fee is:
- On-line course access for 6 months
- Printed course notes (provided at course)
- Catering at course